Internal Safety Measures
- Individual work spaces should be wiped down frequently with disinfectant.
- Front door, bathroom and closet door to be wiped after use
- If you feel sick, call your supervisor before arriving to work. If you have any symptoms, you should NOT come to work. If you feel symptoms during your shift, you should contact your supervisor immediately.
- The gym will be wiped down with authorized disinfectant between 8:00am and 9:00am and again between 3:00pm & 4:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Spray disinfectant and gym wipes are to be stocked and available at ALL times. Hand soap is to be more than ½ full upon inspection, and paper towels must be replenished. Guest use at own risk
- All surfaces must be cleaned and sanitized after every guest, this includes, door knobs, counters & chairs
- Disposable utensils, napkins, cups and serving ware will be utilized at all times. Cups & containers may NOT be re used
- Disposable menus are to be provided for single use only at this time.
- Hand washing stations must be fully stocked at ALL times. Please practice hand hygiene by washing hands between EVERY interaction with a person or an item.
- Ice may only be provided by a member of our staff utilizing the specified plastic bags
- Mid weeks have been cancelled until further notice
- A required 24 hours between guests checking out and new guests checking in
- Above and beyond our normal cleaning procedures, every door knob, cabinet pull, fridge handles, dishwasher screens, faucet/toilet/shower handle must be wiped with disinfectant.
- TV remotes must be wiped down with disinfectant
- Laundry screens and knobs must be wiped with disinfectant
- Keys ( when used) should be wiped with disinfectant or alcohol
- Guests will be requested to bag bedding, towels, and beach towels separately before departure
- All amenity bottles must be wiped down with disinfectant.
- All printed literature will be removed, and all guests will receive via email/text
Guest Safety Measures:
Our guests safety and health is our number one priority. We have implemented measures to help ensure the health and safety of our guests and that of our staff, to ensure a most memorable trip to The Hills. Guests should contact Guest Services by phone at 340.642.5277 if you have any questions.
Cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, light switches, temperature control panels. Specific sanitation consideration will be paid to the following guest room areas:
- Counter tops, tables and chairs
- TV remotes
- Cabinetry, pulls and hardware
- Doors and doorknobs
- Bathroom vanities and accessories
- Bathroom fixtures and hardware
- Windows, mirrors and frames
- Lights and lighting controls
- Closets, hangers and safe
The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
Each villa will be equipped with a spray bottle of disinfectant for guest use located under the kitchen sink.
- All bedding is sent out to an offsite professional laundering facility. At this time, extra pillows, blankets and linen items will not be available for guest use. We ask that all guests remove and bag bedding, towels, and beach towels separately before departure. Trash bags are provided and can be found under the kitchen sink
- Mid week cleans are discontinued until further notice
- 24 hours is required between Guest Check out and the next guest check in
- The gym will be wiped down with authorized disinfectant between 8:00am and 9:00am and again between 3:00pm & 4:00pm, during our normal business hours, Monday through Saturday. Spray disinfectant and gym wipes will be available for guest use and available at ALL times.
- PLEASE DISINFECT each piece of equipment before use, to ensure your personal safety. Please be kind to those who come after you, and wipe down the equipment after use. Disinfectant gym wipes are provided.