in St John
Stunning St. John villa with prime location near Cruz Bay and beaches, ocean views, modern furniture/appliances and more. Enjoy St. John luxury at it's finest!
Poinciana Villa is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom villa located at The Hills on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands — a gated luxury condominium style villa community. Modern luxuries include
• Marble and wood finishings
• Spacious entertainment area
• Oversized windows to enjoy beautiful St. John and its surrounding waters
• Modern, spacious, fully equipped kitchen
• Marble ensuite baths with full body spray showers
• Beautifully appointed bedrooms
Guest Amenities of The Hills
• New Clubhouse restaurant and Caribbean cocktail bar — there’s even a pool table!
• Enhanced fitness center with an elliptical, exercise bike, rowing machine, treadmill, lockers and shower
• Community villa pool overlooking with 180° vista with shaded cabana
• Use of the Clubhouse for business meetings with comfortable seating and use of a monitor for presentations
• Concierge service to assist with transportation, entertainment, and enjoying your stay to the fullest
• Event space for hosting unforgettable weddings, anniversaries, family reunions
Nestled into the hillside above the bustling and eclectic harbor town of Cruz Bay, sits a modern-day vacationers’ oasis. A beacon welcoming you to the beautiful island of St. John — the perfect slice of island life called The Hills.
You’ll be greeted with panoramic views of neighboring islands and sapphire-blue waters surrounding St. John. The chirping of song birds and the wind dancing through the palms will instantly transport you miles away from ordinary, towards everything yet to be discovered.
Stroll from room to room surrounding yourself with modern luxury. Relax in the air conditioned comfort of your private home watching the ships traverse the waters, birds soaring overhead, and revel in a feeling of pure and utter relaxation as you think to yourself, “This is where I belong.”
Get in a quick workout at the fully equipped fitness room then cool off with a dip at the Clubhouse pool. In the evening, stay at The Hills for a cozy, casual dinner and enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine at the Clubhouse. Feel like venturing out? Head down to Cruz Bay, where an amazing array of international cuisine awaits you. End your day with a cocktail on your private veranda basking in the memory of a day well spent.
Elevate your vacation experience. Set your compass and head for The Hills.
Stay in a luxury vacation villa with ocean views, just 2 minutes from Cruz Bay shopping, dining and more and minutes from St. John's stunning beaches.
This property has 1 King(s), 1 Queen(s).
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boat
- Water Sports
- Wildlife Viewing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba or Snorkeling
Daily Rate: $400 - $900 per night
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Hotel Tax 2016 - 12.50%
Processing Fee - 5.00% - Tax Exempt
Security Deposit Pre-Auth - $500.00
We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us! When you reserve one of our properties, it is not available to anyone else for your dates. Consequently, once you have confirmed your reservation, your deposit will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation for ANY REASON within 60 days of your reservation arrival date, unless we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates. In the event that we are able to re-rent the property for your reserved dates, your deposit will be refunded less a 20% administrative fee. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover you against any unforeseen circumstances
Last updated 09/13/2019
Your deposit to hold your dates (the amount due at booking) will consist of 50% of the total price of your reservation, and the remaining 50% as well as the security deposit and a 12.5% Virgin Islands Room tax due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
Last updated 09/13/2019